It is coming up to that time of year again… the time where the pain from last year’s Sutherland to Surf is but a distant memory, meaning that we are silly enough to decide to do it again! Check out the highlights from last year on YouTube:
After raising over $65,000 last year, the Kristina Health Clinic is built, and almost ready to be opened for use! Here are some photos to see the tangible difference that our efforts made last year.
We would love to have you on our fundraising team, as we aim to raise $50,000 to continue to resource and equip the Kristina Health Centre as it works towards being opened in August this year. We are also hoping to provide over 1000 micro-finance agricultural loans to women in 2013, and so will be using some of the funds raised this year to go to our Cents for Seeds project.
This year’s challenge is not only to raise $50,000 but to double the size of our team. We really need your help to do that! Can you find a friend to run or walk with you?
If you would like to run or walk and bring a friend, here is what you and your friend will need to do:
1. Mark the date in your diary: Sunday 22nd July 2012
2. Register with Love Mercy: www.lovemercyfoundation.org and click “REGISTER TO RUN” Create your personal profile.
3. Purchase your t-shirt online through the Love Mercy Website. They are $20.
4. Register online with the Sutherland to Surf so that you can enter the race www.sutherland2surf.com.au
5. Personalise the email that Love Mercy will send to you when you register your profile. Send it to your contacts, share it on your Facebook, and start raising money any way that you can!
We will be meeting at 7am at Sutherland, Sunday July 22nd, on the corner of Merton and Flora street, and using the Shire Personal Training Centre as our base.
If there is anything that I can help you with please let me know on by emailing email@example.com
Lets try to reach our fundraising goal ASAP!