Are you running in an event this year?
Make an impact with your running, and change the world.
Fundraise with us!
We endeavour to mobilise people like you, who care about the world, and the people in it.
Whether you are front of the pack, back of the pack or only just joining a pack, we are excited to see you reach your goals.
This year, we are partnering with Water for Africa to build wells in Northern Uganda. We want to provide clean water to communities who have access to only diseased, dirty and contaminated water.
We are aiming to restore this basic necessity to 10 communities through running and walking events worldwide.
It costs just $7,500 AUD to build a well. $7,500 and you can restore a community through running.
In Africa, often a well is installed, but not maintained. We are combatting this with Water for Africa. They are the pros at doing the ground work in a sustainable way. Water for Africa will train local ground staff on repair and maintenance, ensuring that if there is an issue with the well, it can be repaired quickly and effectively.
There are just a couple listed below, with an extensive list here
- RunWest (Sydney – March)
- Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon (Sydney – May)
- Sutherland 2 Surf (Sydney – July)
- Perth City to Surf (Albany, Geraldton, Busselton, Karratha, Perth – July through August)
- Gold Coast Marathon (Gold Coast – July)
- City 2 Surf (Sydney – August)
- Blackmores Sydney Running Festival (Sydney – September)
- Melbourne Marathon Festival (Melbourne – October)
All year, no matter where you are!
Help us bring clean water to rural communities in Northern Uganda.
Connect your passion for running with a greater purpose.
You can have a huge impact.
We can’t wait to see it.