– 10 days of adventure travel in November
– Visit the amazing Cents for Seeds villages that are transforming communities in Uganda
– Partner with our friends at Nike and assist at the Annual Julius Achon Cross Country race for 5000 primary school students
– The chance to run in a unique setting and train with an Olympic athlete
– Experience the beautiful of the wilderness in Uganda on Safari at Chobe Lodge
– Choose your own challenge at the Kampala marathon festival (10km, 21km, or full marathon event)
This trip is available to only 15 people. First in best dressed.
Cost: $5,000 all expenses included
Fundraising goal: $5,000 for Cents for Seeds.
Fundraising can be daunting… so we will provide you with everything you need to make your fundraising goal achievable and support you every step of the way!