– 10 days of adventure travel in November
– Visit the amazing Cents for Seeds villages that are transforming communities in Uganda
– Partner with our friends at Nike and assist at the Annual Julius Achon Cross Country race for 5,000 primary school students
– The chance to run and train with an Olympic athlete in remote rural Uganda
– Experience the beautiful of the wilderness and majestic Nile River on safari
This trip is available to only 15 people. First in best dressed.
If you are a runner, you can choose to compete in the Kampala Marathon 10km 21km or 42km events.
Cost: $5,000 all expenses included
Fundraising goal: $5,000
Fundraising can be daunting… so we will provide you with everything you need to make your fundraising goal achievable. We support you every step of the way, and help to work out what is best for your friendship circle, community and network.
You then get to witness the fruit of your labour in Uganda, seeing the joy and impact that it is having.